Seeing as this was my first Bronco game that I have seen in person I feel somewhat obligated to write a small report of what I saw.
1. Spencer Larson and Wesley Woodyard are the future at linebacker. Those guys were flying around making plays all night. I can't say enough about Spencer's heart.
2. Peyton Hillis has what it takes to be a running back in Denver's system. Other then one goalline stuff Hillis ran hard all night and definitely had a nose for the end zone.
3. Royal is fast supplanting Marshall as Cutler's go-to guy. Cutler looks very comfortable throwing to Fast Eddie.
4. From what I saw of them, I must say that Atlanta fans are a great group of people. No complaints on that front. The two guys sitting next to me were nice the whole game, asked me some questions about Bronco starters, and filled in some information for me abour Falcons players.
5. There were alot of Denver fans at the game. I expected to be nearly alone in Atlanta, but the Denver faithful turned out in droves.
6. Cutler didn't take any unneccessary risks with the football. His decision making was very smooth and although he didn't have flashy stats he showed quite a bit of maturity.
7. Jamie Winborn has lead hands. Well, perhaps that is too harsh, but my heart skipped a beat when he dropped what would have been the game clinching interception.
8. Overall our defense is improving noticeably. I felt so much more secure when the defense came out onto the field then in previous games. They had Turner's number for most of the game. Take away that 25 yard TD and he had mabye a 2 yard per carry average.
Well that's all. An exciting game that gave Cutler his sixth 4th quarter comeback for a win, and I was there to see it all.