I posted a while ago about my bachelor weekend which is happening in Denver and includes the upcoming tussle between our Broncos and the dreaded Clunkers... now it has arrived and I sure am excited.
These are the top things I am fired up about:
1) Seeing my first game at "Invesco," and my first NFL game and my first Broncos game - all at once! Sounds like the nosebleed section will be playing a role in the events, so that is extra cool. I intend to be hoarse by the end of the first half...
1a) Seeing my first game at Coors Field Saturday. Guaranteed better than the first two Rockies games I saw - at Mile High!
2) Watching the Chargers dreams of a Super Bowl start to fade as our D shuts them down, plants Phyllis on his ass and as their D gives up yards in chunks. I feel great about a lot of the matchups, and the injuries so far are going our way. Boss will be back, and I am hopeful that the run D to be at least as good as last week.
3) Jack M!@#& F@#!*^% Williams! I hope he plays, and makes some plays. Woodyard too. I love those guys. Football players to the core.
4) Drinking Colorado beers. And lots of them. With my best friends in the world. Falling Rock, here we come. (I am skipping the strippers - do you know how many beers a lap dance costs? And last time I went to a strip club in Denver, I paid good money to hear the weepy life story of one of the young women who was working. I am waaay too nice.)
5) Meeting some MHR folks in the flesh. UnarmingMermaid said he'd be at the game, and Denver_Native sounded like a maybe for tailgating. You two - shoot me an email at the address on my profile page and we can trade cell numbers. Anyone else interested in trying to meet up? No guarantees on how early I get up on Sunday, but I will be there as soon as my hangover lets me.
Go Bachelors! Go Beer! Go Broncos!