OK, we talked about this last week. There are two factions: people who are exceptionally emotional, and those of us who want a game day thread focused on analysis. Here is the alternative to the regular post for those who wish to hang around with positive posts about our Broncos. If you don't want to be positive, or don't see any reason to, no problem. Just go to the regular front page game day thread.
However, if you choose to hang out in this post, please abide by the following guidelines (After the jump):
1. Please refrain from "doom and gloom" statements. If the Broncos are down 47-0 in the first quarter, go somewhere else to announce that the season is over. Do not pronounce a loss until the clock has expired in the 4th quarter.
2. Please do not say that any Bronco "sucks" (or any similar statements). This is a "he'll do better next time. GO BRONCOS!" thread.
3. Please do not announce plays as they occur. If you want a play-by-play, this is not your place. If we NEED a play by play, we will assign one person to do it, so 25 people don't post "FIRST DOWN!!!!!!" or "DOOOOOOMMMMM!!!" Simultaneously, thereby clogging bandwidth.
4. Please analyze what you see. If SD makes a good play,acknowledge, and suggest what the Broncos might do to counter. Call what you see, but don't go negative on the team! Thoughtful analysis is welcome, but unabashed negativity (or what some call realism) is not tolerated here. This is the Kool-Aid drinkers' thread, and the thread for those FOOTBALL fans who can separate their hatred and emotion during the game.
5. Please ignore those who are negative.
Hopefully this will work. This is a work in progress, so let me know how you think this works.
GO BRONCOS!!!! 13-3 Baby, Until the second we're not!