1. Al Davis is their owner.
Now, we all know that there are many more than just 13 reasons why the Raiders suck, but it would take the rest of my natural life to divulge all of them. I've picked my top 13 to share for Raider Week.
2. They typically end up being the NFL's most penalized team.
3. The NFL has to make up several rules each year because of the Raiders' unsportsmanlike conduct.
4. The majority of their players belong in prison rather than on the football field.
5. Their fans are comprised mostly of criminals and low-lifes. Hell, Darth Vader is known to appear at their games.
6. Allegedly, the player with the lowest IQ ever in the NFL was a Raider.
7. The Raiders have more criminal incidents at their games than every other team except the Eagles.
8. Their fans always riot in the rare instance that they win big games.
9. The Raiders have to cheat all the time just to give themselves a chance to win.
10. I've seen 2 people steal from a local sports store, and both times, it was Raiders clothing.
11. Oakland just sucks.
12. One word: California. (OK, I know some of you are Californians, but if you live in Colorado, you understand the disdain for the seemingly hundreds of thousands of Californian immigrants that move here every year.)
13. I'm pretty sure that Orange and Blue are much better colors than silver and black.