This is my Broncos wishlist. From how they played yesterday tells me they are on the naughty list.
Ok...here it goes!
- Offensive Line - while it is great to have two bookend young tackles (when healthy), if your middle is mush it is worthless! Denver must upgrade at center and left guard. Not making short yardage plays shows this need the most.
- Defensive Line - these guys have been getting blown up lately. 241 yards on the ground given up to the conquered fader nation is unacceptable!
- Playcalling - Denver is getting too predictable on offense. Time to mix it up more.
- Short yardage game - see number one.
- Run, don't think - Knowshson, please run to the hole. Stop stutter-stepping and just go forward!
- Getting as much draft and free agent help as possible for 2010.
- Make the playoffs - Stop screwing around and finish off the next two weeks. I want to see 10-6, not 9-7!
- End the modiocrity - I hate .500 football.
- No more pity for the conquered fader nation - I saw a lot of sympathy for that team this past week. You know what they did with that pity? They made our team look like chumps in their own house! That is never acceptable.
- Play like they played against the Giants every game - Does Josh have to say to the offense that "we are trying to win the MF'n game!" all the time? He shouldn't have to.
Will we get all this for Christmas? I hope so!
Have a great week and Merry Christmas.