First post here... Long time lurker and resident of La La Land!
Quick Note: I think theres a good chance we trade out of 12 either up or down but Ill mock it as is now. I'd love to trade up to 8 max if we could land Orakpo. I would not trade up for Raji... and please no Ayers or Maybin in the first!
- 1st round, pick #12 overall - Tyson Jackson DE. IMO - Not a flashy pick, but a safe one. Maybe our R. Seymore? If Raji slips, take him.
- 1st round, pick #18 overall - Rey Maualuga ILB. If SD passes on big Rey, we snatch him for some attitude up the middle. Otherwise we take either of his teammates at LB (Id want Cushing to play inside)
- 2nd round, pick #48 overall - Sean Smith CB/S. This pick is very hard to call so I go with my dream of Sean Smith falling to us here. Other players I like here Chung, Brace, English, Gilbert, L. McCoy or S. Greene
- 3rd round, pick #79 overall - Ramses Barden WR - I have some doubts that he would last this far but it would be sweet to have 2 Beasts
- 3rd round, pick #84 overall - Eric Wood C - Gave the D some love time to look at the O
- 4th round, pick #114 overall - Paul Kruger DE - Love the high motor guys.
- 5th round, pick #149 overall - Roy Miller DT - MHR has been sleeping on this DT. I would love to nab this guy. Got better each year, played against great compittion. Huge motor, Chip on his shoulder and wants to prove he can play!
- 6th round, pick #185 overall - Mike Reily QB - Read about him here on MHR, sounds like a good project to me. Plus I dont like Harrell's arm strength. I do however have some intrest in Mcgee.
- 7th round, pick #225 overall - Wopamo Osaisai CB - With a name like that...
- 7th round, pick #235 overall Antonio DIxon DT - Late round beef!
Please Ignore Spelling errors and flame away! Happy Draftivus!