1) I think it is great that the Armour All commercial features a song from School House Rock ("Verb"). Wow, a cross between Saturday Morning cartoons and what, Marylin Manson?
2) Is it just me, or is the chick in the Alka Seltzer Commercial kind of cute? ("What kind of girl do you think I am, exactly?" I know what kind of girl I hope she is!)
3) I know a lot of folks don't like Chucky, but I'll take an NFL coach's thoughts over a talking head any day.
4) NFLN blows ESPN's coverage out of the water. Much more serious. (As I speak, Chucky is beating the snot out of his broadcast partner AGAIN!)
5) There is a difference between some of the folks on the site who disagree with Denver's draft strategy and back it up, and the guys that just spew negativity and try to pass themselves off as fans.
6) I'm not a Treckie, but I am SO there for the movie.
7) Those Golden Corral commercials make me hungry.
8) I hate fluff in sports broadcasting (or in any news), but the big head hijinx on NFLN last night was very, very funny!
That is all.