I hear Tyler Durden is going to pay a little visit to the boys in orange and blue next week to set some ground rules for training camp.
Tyler Durden 8 rules for Bronco's Training Camp:
- You do not talk about Jay Cutler.
- You DO NOT talk about Jay Cutler.
- If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out, they get cut.
- Only three tight ends to a play.
- One hoodie at a time, fellas.
- No black gloves, no DUIs.
- Training camp will go on as long as it HAS TO.
- If this is your first training camp, you HAVE to fight.
If you are interested in seeing more of Mr. Durden's motivational speeches, go here: