First, I am loving that the Broncs are unbeaten and looking like the class of the AFC West, let me be very clear about that. Next let me also go ahead and state that I haven't been on the 13-3 bandwagon all year (a look back at a post I did this summer had me thinking about 7 to 9 wins) I still am not going to get on that 13-3 kick just yet considering the quality of our last 2 opponents and we barely squeaked by Cincy. But here are some thoughts...
1) Our ground game is as good as anyone's save for Baltimore and Minnesota
2) Jabar Gaffney may have become our most important free agent acquisition (mostly because of his familiarity with McDaniels)
3) I want to see more Hillis running and catching the rock
4) Ditto for Royal
5) Our O-Line is still the NFL's best
6) Orton is a GREAT QB, not a servicable one as he seems to be labled
7) Dumervil was destined to play 3-4 rush linebacker, good god 6 sacks in two games
8) Mike Nolan should be a head coach right now (here's hoping the rest of the world doesn't notice)
9) I get that two out of 3 of our opponents so far have sucked, but this defense has only given up 16 points, and that is miraculous considering how God awful it was last year watching us try to stop the run.
10) Week 3 is the week we learn a whole lot about this team, bring on the boys, we are ready!!