The last few weeks I have noticed a few things about Josh McDaniels.
1. He is smart- never underestimates an opponent, question, or situation.
2. He is wired for football. he isnt a coach of sports, he is a football mind.
3. He knows what he is talking about. he doesnt lead into gray areas or speculation he stats what he knows and nothing more.
4. Denver is under-rated and coach likes it!- he uses it as fuel for the fire.
5. As a team Denver is not looking PAST ANY opponent.Something i am happy for last year we looked past the raiders and chiefs as well as buffalo. not this year.
3-13 or 13-13 I am behind coach's philosophy and game plan. I can be proud of ALL facets of this team! FINALLY