McGeorge and someone else have been talking about a problem with our running scheme. I asked in another thread to give some meat to that bone and unfortunately I think it has fallen off the radar because of new fan posts. So here it is: McGeorge and whoever else thinks we have a problem with our Running game scheme, comment below with specifics. Also, any with a great football mind, fill in the blanks. Answer these please so we can discuss this in depth instead of just prognosticating about a "scheme problem":
- What is current running scheme of our Denver Broncos?
- What is it designed to do?
- How does it differ from the Zone-block scheme we used in the past?
- What is it about the scheme from a coaching standpoint that is failing?
- What specifically do you think isn't being done correctly to make improvements?
Is there a problem with the running scheme the Broncos currently use?
Yes...the coaching staff is failing in this area (22 votes)
Sort of...we basically don't have the right players for this scheme (14 votes)
No, we are just failing to execute properly (42 votes)
No, the line is just young and needs more experience (63 votes)
Who cares? We are going to air it out all day and twice on Sundays baby!!!! WOOOOO!!! (14 votes)
155 total votes