McGeorge and someone else have been talking about a problem with our running scheme. I asked in another thread to give some meat to that bone and unfortunately I think it has fallen off the radar because of new fan posts. So here it is: McGeorge and whoever else thinks we have a problem with our Running game scheme, comment below with specifics. Also, any with a great football mind, fill in the blanks. Answer these please so we can discuss this in depth instead of just prognosticating about a "scheme problem":
- What is current running scheme of our Denver Broncos?
- What is it designed to do?
- How does it differ from the Zone-block scheme we used in the past?
- What is it about the scheme from a coaching standpoint that is failing?
- What specifically do you think isn't being done correctly to make improvements?