I am sorry Bronco Fans, truly, deeply, remorsefully sorry!
This summer, I joined MHR, and adopted the Broncos as my second favorite NFL team. You see, I have been a Browns fan for many, many years, and when you are Browns fan - it is critical that you find that second team. Yáll will understand that better if things don´t turn around next year. When the product is heartless and unwatchable, but you are too dedicated to stop rooting for the team, the most important summer rite is finding that second team to root for. The reason I chose the Broncos was so I could follow the "budding career" of one Brady Quinn, and the reason is I am apologizing is that Browns fans are so cursed, that I accidentally turned the Broncos into the Browns. I should have known the names were too close, a simple add of a "W" (is it a coincidence that adding a W to the name would be your first W in like months?) and a subtraction of "CO" (Is it a coincidence that this is the state abbreviation?) and you have the Browns.
But I come bearing gifts - I bring you the solution to your woes:
- First of all, hire the sharpest GM first and foremost. A real football guy that has a proven track record of success. (duh)
- Second, hire Rob Ryan, defensive corrdinator of the Cleveland Browns. Why you ask?
- He does not care about politics, power struggles, who you draft, he just loves to coach.
- He is effing hilarious, and makes even losing somewhat fun and interesting. Please do me a favor and go to clevelandbrowns.com right now and view his press conference for the Bills game. Trust me - it is must see TV and you will completely understand your new coach.
- I promise you, make that pinkie promise you that defense will have some heart- and that looks to be the biggest challenge from the Browns, I mean Broncos. They will blitz from everywhere, and play hard to the buzzer.