Denver has 17 days left until March 5th and we have all been trying to figure out what the heck is going on. There has been no players signed to Extensions and I think that Denver plans on taking advantage of tendering it's own players at very inexpensive terms.
Denver's Free Agents
1. Kyle Orton - I think Denver will just put a 1st Round Tender on him paying him approx $3 million.
2. Brandon Marshall - 1st and 3rd Round tender is the most likely option.
3. Elvis Dumervil - Could get a long term deal but with everyday looks like a 1st and 3rd Round Tender.
4. Chris Kuper - Could get long term deal but I would tender him atleast a 1st Round tender. I would not want the last pick in the 2nd Round - Kuper is 10 X better than Mike Johnson of Alabama. Sorry.
5. Matt Praeter - should be signed to 4 year $8 million deal. Excellent on kickoffs and pretty darn accurate.
6. Vonnie Holliday - I would like to see back for 2 year deal.
7. Tony Scheffler - tendered the lowest tender which we would get a 2nd Round Pick back. Unless Denver signs him to a extension there is no other way to trade Scheffler for less. If there is please let me know.
I just have a feeling that either Brandon Marshall or Elvis Dumervil will be traded this year. I just don't think both will be back. But who knows.