The first five picks will determine this team's fate for the next few seasons. We have lost alot of offensive talent and our defense is getting older. I hope that McD has done his homework so this draft can turn out better then his first. My 1-6 round simple mock is:
(1) Dez Bryant (WR)- We need his skills and offensive talent.
(2) Vladimir Ducasse (OG)-Will help with the run and is an upgrade with what we have.
(2) Weatherspoon or Sean Lee (ILB)-Will fill our hole at ILB both can tackle and play the pass
(3) Carlton Mitchell (WR) or Montero Hardesty (RB)-More talent for the offense
(4) JD Walton (OC)-Will help with the run is a good center
(5) Donovan Warren (CB)-Has the skills and size to become a better then average CB.
(6) Garrett Graham (TE)-Good pass catching/blocking TE
If Dez Bryant is taken prior to our pick at #11. I would think we go with McClain at #11 then with one of our picks in the second go with the best WR available and Ducasse. The mock then continues on.