Greetings fellow MHR team members! After the jump, I will explain exactly how I think the Denver Broncos Quarterback depth chart situation plays out over the next three years and beyond. OK, JUMP!
2. Tebow (in for special packages and pocket experience)
3. Quinn (he will put up a fight for the #1 position this year)
4. Brandstater (groomed for the future Kubiak role [i.e. Elway's companion and understudy] ...)
2. Quinn (Insurance, plus he has 2011 as the last year on his rookie contract, released/traded after season)
3. Brandstater (groomed for the future Kubiak role...)
[Orton either allowed to go as UFA, or IF he had a good year with us, we franchise him and trade him much like the Pats did with Cassel]
2012 to Infinity and Beyond!:
1. Tebow (really coming into his own as an NFL superstar and the new FOF [Face of the Franchise])
2. Brandstater (Kubiak role...)
3. New blood in the Tebow mold (mobile, tough, smart, etc.)
What say you MHR?