Sometimes us fans have to be realistic. You're not going to win the Superbowl every year, right? So, as a fan, I usually have certain things that I hope to see the Broncos achieve in the coming year. If they make those marks, I'll be content -- or so I tell myself. I know that last year, my big hope was that we wouldn't lose to the Raiders or Chiefs. If we only won 4 games, we had to at least beat the Raider and Chiefs twice each. Well, I forget, how did that work out? Of course, at the end of the day Orange and Blue is Orange and Blue, and even if it's Carrot Top drowning in a vat of antifreeze, I'm going to cheer for it.
With that said, here's my Checklist of things I'd like to see out of the 2010 season. Please feel free to share your own list.
- Beat the Raiders at home.
- Beat the Chiefs at home.
- Split our series with San Diego.
- Beat the Rams.
- Play the Colts close. Let's see a 2 score game.
- Beat the Jaguars. The only regular season game I got to go to at Invesco, the Broncos lost to the Jaguars.
- Kyle Orton passes for over 4,000 yards.
- Kyle Orton: 90 passer rating. Too much?
- Knowshon Moreno has over 1,600 total yards.
- We have a significant positive turnover count.
- Icing on the cake? Really beat the Ravens bad. You know why if you saw last year.
Will I look to see every point fufilled? Not really. But the more the better.