Just a fun little list to get us all thinking!
- Signing rookies. 2 down and 7 to go.
- Camaraderie seen in our locker room and between our rookies. For evidence go here. (Thanks dmaui42 for the link).
- Tebow's want to be a normal rookie.
- Quarterback competition....in fact, competition though out all our squad.
- Moving Eddie Royal to the slot.
- Reported improvements in Knowshon Moreno.
- Coach's comments on Robert Ayers.
- Champ's comments on Alphonso Smith.
- Coach's faith in his young guys on O line.
- Our new defensive line...give me the beef!
- Elvis Dumervil and Kyle Orton: thats how you man up and be REAL team players. Both RFA's who put team and others first before themselves. Kudos guys!
- People that like Kyle Orton ANF Tim Tebow, proving that it is possible to like one player with out hating the other!
- Assessing ANY draft and its players in less than 3 years.
- Injuries on our O line.
- Injuries to Decker and Thomas.
- The Tall Poppy Syndrome: "is a pejorative term used in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Canada to describe a social phenomenon in which people of genuine merit are resented, attacked, cut down, or criticised because their talents or achievements elevate them above or distinguish them from their peers." I see a lot of this with Tim Tebow. Some of the stuff about his weaknesses are purely just made up...frankly its a joke! I see a lot of it, also, with regards to Josh McDaniels as well!!!
- People that purport their opinions as fact.
- Trying to guess records of teams in May (I still say we go 8-8!)
- Power rankings.
- The San Diego Chargers.
- The Oakland Raiders.
- The Kansas City Chiefs.
- Any team not named the Denver Broncos.
- Holding a Super Bowl in New York where an average day in early February is 26 degrees with 25 mile an hour winds. Should be a sick game!
- That Shanahan can come in, have problems with his franchise player, change his defensive scheme and will win the NFC East. Hes a genius. McDaniels does the same thing and is an idiot.....nice even reporting by the MSM.
- Albert Haynesworth.
- Chris Johnson.
- In fact, any player that signed a contract 2 or so years ago and now wants to take his ball and go home and pout till he gets a new one.....man up putzs!
- Potential lock outs: Really show how little both players and organizations care about the fan!
- Not having Doom signed yet.
- Not having more rookies signed yet.
- People who think that Marshall is anything more than a possession WR. He's the Derek Zoolander of WR's...he only makes catches facing the QB....hes not an ambi-turner! He will be good for Miami though, but hands up who is happy we did guarantee him $50 million.
- Off season.
- "Whos HOT, Whos NOT" lists.