The Denver Broncos will hold a training camp practice on Saturday, Aug. 7, at 6 p.m. at INVESCO Field at Mile High that is free and open to the public.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays entering the stadium as a large crowd is expected. Last year, the 13,402 fans who watched the Broncos' training camp practice at INVESCO Field at Mile High represented the largest practice attendance in franchise history.
"The stadium practice will be a great opportunity for the team and coaches to get re-acclimated with our stadium," Head Coach Josh McDaniels said. "We'll get a chance to run through all of the elements of a live game experience, including sideline communication and the setup of the coaches' booth. It also provides us the opportunity to have an energetic practice in front of our great fans, which always excites the players and the staff in training camp."
Below are some key points regarding the Broncos' INVESCO Field at Mile High practice on Saturday, Aug. 7:
- The practice will run from 6-8 p.m., and gates to the stadium will be open at 5 p.m.
- Admission and parking are free. Parking will be available in all lots adjacent to the stadium.
- Entry to the stadium will be through Gate 4 and Gate 10. The standard stadium bag and prohibited item policy will be in place. Bags must be soft-sided and no larger than 12" x 12" x 12". Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic bottles that are still factory sealed are permitted through stadium gates.
- Seating for the practice is general admission. Fans will be directed to the seating areas of the stadium that will be open.
- The Broncos will practice in full pads, and the session will include several ‘live' periods.
- Media will enter the stadium through the North Tunnel (same as on gamedays). Their training camp credential will grant them access to the facility.
- The press box will be open to the media beginning at 4 p.m. Members of the media are welcome to watch the entire practice from that area.
- Similar to practices at the club's training facility, there will be a 15-minute photography period for media at the start of practice. Following that period, members of the media may watch the remainder of practice in the press box or wait for its conclusion in the photographers' workroom.
- Live shots from within the stadium can only take place during the photography period and must be conducted with limited setup (lighting, equipment, etc.).
- Interviews with members of the Broncos will take place at the end of practice.
- Following practice, former Bronco Floyd Little's induction speech for the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2010 will be shown to fans on ThunderVision (main scoreboards).