Here are my obervation of the 1st team play
I am typing this as I am watching the game: These are my observation for the 1st team:
(1) Orton looked good. His passes were crisp and coming out fast. I think to those who think he can't throw the deep ball find something else to hate Orton for becuase you are wrong. I was surprised that Denver kept airing the ball as much as they did. Is this a new thing or is it becuase we have no RB's? Nice throw to Royal and Llyod for the TD's. The throw to Lloyd on third down (2nd drive) should have been caught. Pass protection is very good considering that Clady is out.
(2) Orton was moving well in the pocket
(3) Champ is champ
(4) Am I wrong in saying that Ayers can bull rush but he can't get to the QB.
(5) Our pass rush was what I thought it would be-weak, this worries me.
(6) The run D looks good.
(7) Our LB' seemed to have problems with the TE and Shipley (pass defense) . It looked like the underneath stuff was open way too much.
(8) Parrish Cox looks good in the secondary and returning kick.
It's midway through the 2nd so I gonna watch the rest of the game. Please share your thoughts and observations and comment on mine. GO BRONCOS.