Recent developments have caused me to ponder a most profound question that I feel needs the input of our fellow Broncos brothers and sisters. Please, ponder with me after the jump...Neckbeard > Cowbell ?
For those of you who are symbolically challenged, let me say simply: "Is the Neckbeard greater than Cowbell?"
Let us begin with a case for the Cowbell:
From the Urban Dictionary: "More Cowbell" Definition: 1) something everything needs more of. 2) a remedy.
"Cowbell" definition: 1) everything lacks it. 2) that of which more is needed.
- Christopher Walken endorsed
- Cures fevers
- Really fills the space
- Known for causing exposed bellys to gyrate
- Can cause internal strife with friends if not appreciated
- Not a lot of songs feature it
- Requires you to play the h*ll out of it
And now for our newly extended mojo, the Neckbeard:
- Often sported by underestimated starting NFL QBs (they'll never see what hit them)
- As an alter ego, can be shed when needed
- Only the toughest SOG can rock it
- Can not overcome two bad ankles and only barely lifts your performance past a broken pinky
- Doesn't sell many jerseys
- If rocked inappropriately, you may find yourself in a basement playing WOW all day
Closing thoughts and Sadaraine's opinion:
While I loves me some Kyle Orton, I just don't think when I lay it all out in front of me that he can overcome the sheer awesomeness that is the Cowbell. But being MHR, the people must be heard. Let all who reflect upon this thought-provoking and abtrusive question be heard!