Here are my first thoughts so I should just write them and not post them but oh well.
1. Run like you mean it. We have the only backs I have seen today that just jump around rather than run. I like Buck other than the fumble cause he at least went north south with speed. This happened to COX on returns as well. Look at all the good returners, They run full speed towards daylight. Not dancing around looking for something. Moreno did this all day, got the ball and looked around and danced. Yes he made it through a few holes but that one long run if he would have kept running, it looked like he could have made much more than the jump in the air and fall back in bounds. Run Forest run!!!
2. No outside contain. Every time they ran toward Ayers side, he sliced inside and was easily cut out of the play. That left it for DJ and Mario and they are not fast enough to get there. We need outside contain from our OLB's. If our FA linemen are as good as advertised, then we contain the outside leaving the clean up for them big fellas in the middle for short 2-3 yard gains instead of 7-15. Please coaches!! Work on this a bunch cause this will cause us more problems with teams like the Raiders and Chiefs as their backs are fast.
4. OLine. I thought we did ok. The big sacks were plays that must have been covered cause it took to long. Beadles did OK not great but we have got to be better at the point of attack. A health Harris really helps us and so does Clady getting better each week.
5. Ok now to my pet peeve from last year and now it carries forward to this year: Play calling. I was excited durning the first part of the game. We were spreading the ball around well other than our back dancing in the backfield instead of running. Then we went back to the things that we suck at. Bubble screens when we need 80 yards in less than 1 min on 1st down. Throw a fricken slant pass wholly cow! Before that we need 3 and go for the play you should use on 1st down. Lloyd made a great catch but too far out of bounds. What happened to the middle stuff we ran so well in preseason to Willis/Decker. Our TE's are out of MFING place MFIT. (I am quoting) Looks like 82 is the #2. Too many bad calls late in the game. and we went to the well too often. (on the INT the same play we used to Lloyd was open to Gaffney for a TD)
6. Sorry forgot this: WE can not cover a kick off to save our soul. Same as D above. no outside contain at all and no tackleing
Next week I root for them again, however I am not as optimistic as I was at halftime. 8-8 might be a pipe dream or we could be 15-1. Lots of season left but plenty of wind was let out of my ballon today.