1) Is Perish Cox a long term starter? Regardless of his off-field problems.
Experts, please chime in.
2) Are Beadles and Walton long term starters? Rookies, yes. Did they show enough to not draft OL to replace them?
3) on the D-line, who stays if we keep the 3-4? Who is a starter or even part time starter?
4) Resigning Champ depends entirely on the CBA. The real question is, what percent of our salary cap does he command? If the owners KNOW the cap is going down, but not how much, how can you tell what to sign him for when he is going to ask for the world? Rather than a sign him at all costs argument, what percent would you agree he is worth? For the math challenged (maybe this is me) that need a baseline, 55 players getting an equal salary equals 1.8% of the salary cap.
5) Who is backup QB? Quinn because he is already here? Orton probably won't stick around. Brunell seems to have done just fine in NY for an example.
6) If NT isn't our #1 priority, then it's at least top two. Is there a FA NT available that we want to start?
7) If we want to draft a NT, then how high do we gamble picking him. For example, if we want Powe, the 3-4 is growing more and more popular, I think every team running the 3-4 would like another good NT. Supply and demand are brutal for this position. In other words, will Powe be available at #36?
8) Who is the best D-lineman at the #2 spot? Let's leave out drafting the CB, Peterson who is amazing as well.
9) Finally, what webpage is the best for listing scouting info on the draft? Please dont mention Walter Campbell.