Listening to John Clayton on ESPN Radio ten minutes ago. He predicts that Jim Harbaugh will go to either Michigan or Denver. He doesn't hear anything good about him going to San Fransisco.
If it comes down to Denver or Michigan , I like our chances of hiring Jim Harbaugh!!!!
Obviously Jim Harbaugh is my #1 Choice but if we don't get him this leaves alot of interesting options.
Here are my top 5 Head Coaches
1. Jim Harbaugh - I have been on this bandwagon for a while. I just think that teaming him with John Elway will produce some great results for The Denver Broncos.
2. Bill Cowher - I like his strong personality - but this is very , very unlikely. But Cowher was a very consistent Head Coach.
3. Tony Sparono - Yes he is still the Head Coach of Miami but he might become available and would be my #3 Choice.
4. Ron Rivera - A strong defensive minded coach who played in the NFL and has done a great job as a Defensive Coordinator.
5. Mike Sherman - was Green Bay's Head Coach for years and is a very good Head Coach.
Final Thoughts - I think that John Elway will look to hire Jim Harbaugh this week. It wouldn't surprise me if the Wednesday's News Conference has both him and Harbaugh there.
If not I think it should be either Tony Sparano or Ron Rivera.