1) Joe Flacco's pathetic QB performance on Monday posting a 61.0 passer rating and leading his team to 0 first downs in the first 40 minutes of the game.
5) Roger Goodell, causing the lengthening of the duration of NFL games due to forcing refs to become "flag-happy."
6) Donavan McNabb
7) Philip Rivers and his sub-par performance in 2011
8) The regression of the St. Louis Rams in 2011
10) Andy Reid and the Philadelphia Eagles
But instead the football world is focused on a fledgling QB to diminish his recent accomplishments and virtually ignores the failure or collapse of the above people or groups.
Here is what these folks are saying to themselves: "Thank God for Tim Tebow."