Greetings everyone! I'm Cyril P, from Pats Pulpit, the resident Patriots blog of SB Nation, and I along with other Pulpiteers will be here this week to answer any questions you have about the Patriots. It'd be cool if you guys posted one of these over at the Pulpit too because I'm sure a lot of us Pats fans want to hear your thoughts on the most controversial man in football these days.
Follow me over the jump for a few discussion points that the analysts and announcers will undoubtedly talk into the ground this upcoming week and during the game.
- This guy, Tim Tebow, he's 7-1 as starter of the Broncos this year.
- Did you happen to catch that Broncos/Bears game last week? That comeback by Tebow? Un-freakin-believable!
- The Patriots will clinch the division with a win.
- Tom Brady was so out of character last week when he yelled at his offensive coordinator on the sideline after throwing an interception! What was up with that!?
- Is it divine intervention or is it all Tebow? When will his fifteen minutes of fame be up, if ever?
- Is Tim Tebow going to win the freakin Super Bowl!?
- Tom Brady, along with Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers, is on pace to eclipse Dan Marino's single season passing yardage record!
- How many Gronk spikes will we see today? How many defenders will he shake off today? This guy is headed to the Pro Bowl!
After it's all said and done, let's just hope, no matter the result, we get to see an injury-free game this week. Good luck this week! I hear Tim Tebow's play incites heart attacks. Hope all of you are fine!