I keep hearing Von Miller's name with The Denver Broncos #2 Pick - My thoughts on Von Miller - I think Miller is a Elite LB and I think that John Fox loves to put pressure on the QB. I think this is definetely a possiblity with all the good DT's who might be available in the 2nd Round.
Denver has only 1 Elite Front 7 Player in Elvis Dumervil and by drafting Von Miller Denver would have 2.
My question is can Von Miller slide to DE on passing downs and rush the passer???
Other thoughts on the draft.
1. I firmly believe that John Elway isn't sold on either Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow. Denver went to Auburn's ProDay , is having Jake Locker in for a visit and is going to Missouri's ProDay. No I am not really sold on any of them but this is definetely worth watching.
2. Kendrick Ellis - DT - Hampton - 6'5" 346lbs - I keep hearing that Denver might be interested in him. Don't be surprised if Denver targets him at #46. John Fox loves Big DT's and Ellis would be a solid addition to the team.
3. Danny Watkins - OT/G - Baylor - 6'4" 310lbs - Denver has shown interest in Watkins and we all know that Denver needs a Olineman regardless if Ryan Harris resigns or not.
4. Mikel Leshoure - RB - Illinios - 6'0"225lbs - John Fox loves big RB's and drafted 2 - 1st Round RB's in DeAngelo Williams and Jonathon Stewart - Don't be surprised if Denver goes RB somewhere in the 1st 3 rounds.
5. I think that Denver is going to trade down in the draft atleast 1 time. Denver only has 6 picks and alot more holes than that.
I think that Denver will try to trade down from #2 to #4,5,6,7. If they do this then I think Von Miller , Nick Fairley , Patrick Peterson , DaQuan Bowers will all be possible.
I hope that Cincy trades up and Denver picks up a extra 2nd and later picks.
Then Denver could go
1st ------ Von Miller - OLB - Texas A&M
2nd ----- Mikel Leshoure - RB - Illinios
2nd ----- Marvin Austin - DT - UNC
2nd ----- Kendrick Ellis - DT - Hampton
3rd ------ James Brewer - OT - Indiana