So which AFC West team has improved the most and which team has been hit hardest by free agency.
Strength of schedule according to ESPN
KC, Denver and SD all are tied at #3 with the opponents having a 520 win percentage and Oakland at #19 with the opponents at .492.
- Asomugha leaving hurts
- McFadden finally looks like the real deal
- Jason Campbell does not excite me
- Signing Jarvis Moss LOL..........
- Having Jackson all year surely helps
- As much as I hate Rivers he is a top 5 QB
- Sproles departure is good new for Denver
Post your comments and let's re-sign Thomas at DT. I believe his skill set is better for a 4-3 defense with his quickness and athleticism