I know there are no guarentees or other grand predictions you can make after one game. But I thought I would give it a try..10 kool aid flavored predictions
1) Jeremeih Johnson will be the starting RB come opening day and will rush for over 1,000 yards and have 8 rushing TD's.
2) Brady Quinn will be the starting QB for the Miami Dolphines - They aren't tradining Orton or Tebow and I look as the preseason as a way to shop Quinn's services to other teams.
3) Richard Quinn won't make this team.
4) This defense will be top 5 against the run in the league and top 15 against the pass. We will have at least 40 sacks.
5) Kyle McCarthy will be a starting safety by week 8.
6) Jarmon will be starting ahead of Ayers.
7) We will have three WR with over 800 yds each.
8) Marcus Thomas will have at least 8 sacks.
9) Von Miller will lead this team in tackles.
10) Joe Mays will make the pro-bowl.
There you have it, round one of kool-aid flavored predictions.