My 2011 BOLD Predictions
I have a good feeling about this year. The defense should be much improved with the injection of youth(Miller and Moore) and talent along with getting DOOM back. This should improve sack numbers and the number of interceptions. I also look for Dawkins to rebound and for Champ to be Champ. I think with a healthy O-line Orton won't be under pressure as much as he was last year and will play just as he would in practice. BLloyd is a superstar and Eddie should play more like his rookie year(crossed fingers). John fox will have Knowshon and McGahee (Stallion and Bronco) running successfully. After the jump read my BOLD predictions.
- Joe Mays will lay the wood and remind all of us of Al Wilson while making us forget who Nate Irving even is.
- Von Miller will have over 10 sacks.
- Knowshon Moreno will rush for over 1000 yards and prove he isn't a bust.
- DOOM will return to his old self.
- Orlando Franklin will put some people on their butts.
- BLloyd will show last year was not a fluke.
- Robert Ayers will look good playing at his natural position.
- The Broncos will have a top 15 defense.
- Tim Tebow will not start a game this year. (I'm a fan but it isn't happening unless there is an injury)
- The Broncos will win 8 or more games :).
Those are my BOLD predictions feel free to share yours below.