1. A defense (something zesty, perhaps aggressive?)
2. A run game (any combination of backs will do just fine!)
3. An offensive line (one that can punch some holes and even provide protection!)
4. Some QB (no better than Trent Dilfer required)
5. Perseverance (don't freak out if you get behind, work that gameplan!)
First, use the defense to stop the running attack. It may take a couple of tries to work out the bumps! After forcing a punt, begin to run the ball. You may have to kneed the offensive line a bit (to provide appropriate running lanes). At this point, don't give up! Use the QB to trickle in a few passes (just to keep things different). Keep running! You should now be able to use the QB to throw a few deep balls or a dash over the middle. Again, don't forget that running game! It is time consuming, but makes the end result so much more pleasant for everyone (even the QB)! Mmmmm, can you smell that cooking? Okay now, simply repeat the process until you reach your desired win!
Frankly, I am shocked no one has had long, lengthy negative posts about the defense completely under-performing for a good portion of the game. 190 yards given up on the ground... wow. I'm also surprised no one has verbally raped the run game. 39 yards... 39 yards rushing, and we expect to win? Seriously? It's always Orton this and Tebow that. I don't really give a rat's ass about either of them at this point, who starts or who doesn't. Niether of them can lead us to a win if other OBVIOUS problems are not remedied. It's that simple. Period.