Never had I seen something this gruesome live since the Thiesman-Taylor leg break on Monday Night Football.
Scanning the posts today, I hadn't seen much reference the Kuper's horrific injury. Understandable, since the Broncos rushed over 200 yards and lost the game when only giving up 7 points.....horrific as well.
Losing Kuper for the playoff game this Sunday will certainly not help this offense, everyone know that the passing game is a shambles. What can be done about that?
- A full off-season? Perhaps, but trying to fit that into a week is impossible. NEXT
- Pass more? Nope, try again. Our QB has shown ineptitude throwing from the pocket and our scheme has shown ineptitude getting him outside the pocket to throw.
- No turnovers? That's a start
- Rushing TD's? You are on to something.
- Take-aways? Yep, keep going
- ST field position? That would help too.
Tebow looked like a rookie the last 2 weeks, his play was seriously disappointing to watch. He has shown flashes of great potential and even greatness. However, EFX may be thinking that this experiment may be too difficult to implement and may take longer to reach consistent success.
Bottom line fellow members, for the immediate, why fix what aint broke? What's broke is TO's and field position and Kuper's leg.