STOP THEIR OFFENSE.
Obviously, that's easier said then done, but here are some of the keys to beating the mighty Patriots
- Hit and pressure Tom Brady! No QB outside of Tim Tebow likes to be hit, pressure him, mess up his timing, cause a fumble or 2 and just make him hurt
Need alot more of this from VonDoom and crew
- Someone please cover Aaron Hernandez? and don't let Gronk kill us!
Bruton, Carter, DJ, Haggan, Von, Woodyard and god even Joe Mays hit these guys before they release off the line.
- Champ shut down Welker, follow him everywhere.
Take brady's favorite target out of the game, pick him off when he challenges you
- Goodman don't mess this up!
Don't let Chad Johnson beat you over the top, Make brady pay for going after you
- Cause a Turnover or 4, just win the Turnover battle
New England is like 105-3 or something crazy like that when they win the turnover battle. No fumbles or INTS Tebow, McGahee no costly fumbles, same goes for you ball. Champ, Goody, Carter, Bruton, Moore, anybody on the D, CAUSE TURNOVERS
- Offense needs to come out quick again, and keep it going
They're ranked 32nd for a reason. McGahee, Ball, Tebow and Johnson...run it down their throat. Tebow keep dealing it, hit a big play or two.
If we can get a two score lead early and then win the TOP(Time of Possession) and slowly add on to it we can win this. Just keep Brady off the field and keep the points off the board, we can win this, Obviously.
- NO TURNOVERS!!!!!
Can't stress this enough.