The Denver Broncos will make the journey West to San Diego this week for a Monday Night affair at Qualcomm Stadium with the Chargers. Like most Monday Night games, it should be a good one. The Chargers are favored by 1.5 points and it wouldn't be Homer-ish at all to take that action.
There were 3 winners in last week's contest: KMA, bhsmarine and Skywalkerpic all predicted 31-20. They each got a signed hat, two got a pair of socks and one got some extra swag to make up for the fact that I only had two pair of ugly socks. Even so, that was very close. Too close for comfort. Now I really want to giveaway that signed Von Miller jersey, but there is only one.
Photo by Kaptain Kirk 10/11/12
For clarification, here are the Ground Rules:
- List the winning team first. This will make it easier to filter through 225+ comments. Example: Broncos 27 Chargers 10. If you think San Diego will win: Chargers 14 Broncos 13.
- Please, only one entry per contest.
- The closest score without going over will be the winner.
- If there are multiple winners for the Jersey that week, a drawing will be held between all the entries with the exact score for the jersey, with a consolation gift for the loser(s).
- For those of you who are avid readers, but haven't taken the time to register to comment, there will be more of these, so you might reconsider. There is enough advance notice for the 24 hour probation period for commenting to elapse and still submit an entry for this week.
- Members with multiple user names (accounts) who give multiple guesses, will be disqualified.
Good luck everybody and...