The NFL announced the Week 6 nominees for the FedEx Air & Ground Players of the Week, Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week, & GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Week this morning. Denver Broncos Quarterback was nominated for two of those categories.
FedEx Air NFL Player of the Week
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Josh Freeman was 15 of 26 for 328 yards and three touchdowns as the Buccaneers beat the Kansas City Chiefs 38-10.
- Denver Broncos QB Peyton Manning completed 24 of 30 passes for 309 yards and three touchdowns in the Broncos’ 35-24 come-from-behind victory over the San Diego Chargers.
- Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers threw six touchdowns going 24 of 37 for 338 yards in the Packers’ 42-24 win over the Houston Texans.
- New York Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw rushed for 116 yards on 27 carries adding on one touchdown as the Giants beat the San Francisco 49ers 26-3.
- New York Jets RB Shonn Greene rushed for 161 yards on 32 carries and scored three times in the Jets’ 35-9 victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
- Buffalo Bills RB C.J. Spiller picked up 88 yards on 12 carries and scored one touchdown in the Bills’ 19-16 win over the Arizona Cardinals.