Due to an illness, we have had to shuffle a few of the regularly scheduled weekly articles, so I am bumping this one up an extra day. KK
This week, the Denver Broncos travel to Foxborough to meet the New England Patriots on enemy ground. It should be another tough test for our team and they will have to play a mistake free game to stay close, especially since the Pats are favored by 7 points.
Last week's winner of the signed Von Miller mini helmet was James "Albuquerque" Martinez. Unfortunately for him, he was 3 points off the exact score. Fortunately for all of you, the Von Miller signed jersey is still "Alive for Week 5."
This week, I have a hat and some socks to keep you warm this winter. How about a close up?
Photo by Kaptain Kirk 10/3/12
The signatures on the brand new hat are from Syd'Quan Thompson and Mike Adams.
For clarification, here are the Ground Rules:
- List the winning team first. This will make it easier to filter through 225+ comments. Example: Broncos 27 Patriots 10. If you think New England will win: Patriots 14 Broncos 13.
- Please, only one entry per contest.
- The closest score without going over will be the winner.
- If there is a tie, there will be a drawing, with a consolation gift for the loser(s).
- If there is a winner for the Jersey, that week a drawing will be held between all the entries that didn't go over with their picks (in that post), for that week's prize offering.
- For those of you who are avid readers, but haven't taken the time to register to comment, there will be more of these, so you might reconsider. There is enough advance notice for the 24 hour probation period for commenting to elapse and still submit an entry for this week.
- Members with multiple user names (accounts) who give multiple guesses, will be disqualified.
Good luck everybody and...