1) I'm tired of this logic that the Broncos are so close and we've only lost to 3 of the best teams in the league... Thats true the Pats, Texans and Falcons are very talented. What no one seems to notice is we've been spanked (and not in a good way) by said teams. Here is a telling stat 0... Thats how many points the Pats, Texans and Falcons put up in the fourth quarter... Combined! Know why? Because they stopped trying. Know why they stopped trying, CAUSE WE GOT OUR ASS WHOPPED. Our team is the Dwayne Bowe of NFL teams right now, and if we want to contend stop giving the game away early, making it look close and being happy with the effort.
2) Tim Tebow is our "Ex Girlfriend", Manning is the "Former-Prom-Queen-MILF" we chose over her. Do I think we made the right choice? Probably not. Said it a long time ago, heard it a long time ago. This team isn't Super Bowl ready. Clearly shown by the fact our team can't get in sync offensively and defensively with each other. But I can tell you one thing Tebow isn't the answer because he is riding another team's pine... pun intended. He isn't coming back our feelings of yesteryear aren't coming back. It's too late it sucks but what can we do? Move on. We are stuck with our MILF that our front office chose and I for one am Tebowing that Manning finds his form one of the next two years around playoff time to give us a run at the trophy.
3) Von Miller without his visor... Uncool. Might be better though
4) Peyton Manning is NOT OUR SAVIOR. No religious undertones, but he can't win alone. However much better he is than Tebow was, is not translating into more wins, nor did it help beat Tom Brady... Yet. Too many fans around me at least are so caught up with his fantasy abilities compared to our previous QB. I don't care if he is more accurate, more polished, just win the games. Make me believe Peyton make your teammates believe it isn't over. If Tim did anything it was that. When there is no reason to believe make us believe and you'll win us all over. But you can't do it alone so the D has to step up in the first 3 quarters.
5) Demaryius hold on to the "josh mcdaniels expletive here" ball.
This is a Fan-Created Comment on MileHighReport.com. The opinion here is not necessarily shared by the editorial staff of MHR