And for adults who agree that football is synonymous with beer and wings, we’ve got you covered. On game days, we’ll offer happy hour specials in the bar all day including $2.50 Bud Lights and appetizers like wings and our famous onion rings starting at $3 at all Colorado locations. We also created a new Broncos-inspired cocktail, the Orange Blitz, which is a blend of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, Sprite and Candied Orange. As an added bonus, when the Broncos get two or more sacks in a game, guests can visit any Red Robin restaurant in Colorado the following Tuesday from 3 p.m. to close to get a free Red’s Tavern Double with the purchase of a Tavern Double and two beverages.
Red Robin Yum!
Week 8's prize, the Broncos Bucket, went to Albuquerque who guessed 33-13. It is the second time he has won some swag. beerb4lovin won the Von Miller jersey in Week 6, so there is a new prize for an Exact Score prediction.
The "Exact Score" Grand Prize is this Champ Bailey print.
This is a 13" x 19" print from a drawing by Don Medina, a friend of mine and an excellent artist. This print (and others as you will see if you visit the link) would look good in any Bronco fans Man or She-Cave.
Let's go over the Ground Rules:
- List the winning team first. This will make it easier to filter through 225+ comments. Example: Broncos 27 Bengals 10. If you think Cincinnati will win: Bengals 14 Broncos 13.
- Please, only one entry per contest.
- The closest score without going over will be the winner.
- Any ties will be resolved by a drawing.
- For those of you who are avid readers, but haven't taken the time to register to comment, there will be more of these, so you might reconsider. There is enough advance notice for the 24 hour probation period for commenting to elapse and still submit an entry for this week.
- Members with multiple user names (accounts) who give multiple guesses, will be disqualified.