The Broncos travel to Arrowhead this week to meet the Chiefs
The Denver Broncos (7-3) look to stay perfect in the AFC West division when they travel east to meet the Kansas City Chiefs (1-9) on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. The Kickoff for the game is scheduled for 11 a.m. MST.
BROADCAST INFORMATION: KCNC-TV (CBS 4): Greg Gumbel will provide the play-by-play and Dan Dierdorf will attempt to amaze you by using "debacle" in a sentence in an attempt to do the color commentary. Check the Broadcast map to see if the game is on in your area.
WEATHER: The current forecast is calling for Sunny weather with a high/low of 55/29f.
ODDS: Denver is favored by 10.5 points with an over/under of 44.
Regular Season Series Meetings: 103
Broncos Record: 47-56-0 (Home: 32-20-0 / Away: 15-36-0)
Last Game: K.C. 7, at Den. 3 (1/1/12)
- The Broncos have scored at least 30 points in five consecutive games to represent the longest such streak in franchise history.
- QB Peyton Manning is tied with Elway for the 2nd-most wins (148) by a starting Quarterback in NFL history.
- WR Brandon Stokley is just the 11th player in NFL history to post 30 receptions and 5 Touchdowns after entering a season aged 36 or older.
- LB Von Miller has totaled the most Tackles For a Loss (23) in the NFL this season in addition to ranking 2nd in the league with 13 sacks.
- DE Elvis Dumervil’s six Forced Fumbles are the most by a Bronco in a single season since Dennis Smith had 6 in 1985.
- K Matt Prater is an NFL-best 35-of-36 (.972) in his career in the 4th quarter or Overtime, including 7-of-7 in 2012.
- P Britton Colquitt ranks 2nd in the NFL with a 43.7 net punting average having allowed a league-low 3.7 yards per return against him.
WHAT TO WATCH FOR vs. CHIEFS
CB CHAMP BAILEY (33 interceptions as a Bronco)
- Needs one interception to tie Tyrone Braxton (34) for the 4th-most
in franchise history.
WR ERIC DECKER (8 TDs in 2012)
- Needs one receiving Touchdown to set a career high (8 TDs in 2011).
DE ELVIS DUMERVIL (6 FF in 2012)
- Needs one Forced Fumble to pass Dennis Smith (6, 1989) for the most by a Bronco in a single season since the statistic was tracked beginning in 1984.
QB PEYTON MANNING (2,975 yds., 24 TDs in ‘12/4,937 career comp.)
Follow Me on Twitter!
Get your MHR T-shirt here
Like Me on FaceBook!