We would like to thank all of you who are going to be participating in the 2012 MHR Community Mock draft. I just want to use this platform to announce the final GM list as well as rehash some of the rules that were laid out in Thursday's information guide.
Feel free to participate in the draft process even if you are not a fan. I will offer my thoughts on specific picks, but as this is the MHR "community" mock, we certainly want to have you post your opinions on the picks in the comment section, but keep it classy!
If you are a GM in the league, please send your selection and explanation to me at email@example.com. The Colts are on the clock, but have until Noon ET on Sunday, April 1st to get me their selection.
- Two picks will be posted each day, starting April 2 at Noon et. Picks are due to me no later than 24 hours BEFORE the pick is due to be posted. For example, whoever is picking for the Colts will need their pick to me by April 1 at Noon et.
- Keep it within the realm of realism. The Raiders do not have a first round pick, so don't go picking any kickers in this mock. Feel free to be creative with your picks, because that is sometimes what makes the draft so great.
- When you e-mail me picks, e-mail me the player's name, position, and school, and give me about a paragraph reason why you made the pick.
- Read through the comments before you claim a team. When you claim a team (if you are the first to do so) please leave your e-mail address in the comment box so I can get a hold of you. If you aren't first, don't sweat it, you might be called to pinch hit if I cannot get in touch with the original GM.
- NO TRADES are permitted. It is a process that has been done before and becomes wildly complicated, so simply make your selection and maybe state in your reasoning that you might have liked to trade down for such and such a player.
- When all GM spots have been claimed, I will send an e-mail to the first two picks allowing the draft to start, and I will promptly notify the next GM on deck.
If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them to the staff! Happy Draftivus, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Indianapolis (2-14) - Fear The Forehead
- Washington - from St. Louis (2-14) - CJFarls
- Minnesota (3-13) - jonmark93
Cleveland (4-12) - DBroncs1414
- Tampa Bay (4-12) - coloradosportsfan55
- St. Louis - from Washington (5-11) - Broncos7Life
- Jacksonville (5-11) - SteveUK
- Miami (6-10) - Tony Astorino
Carolina (6-10) - Oregon Crush
- Buffalo (6-10)- LiteUpThatHalo
- Kansas City (7-9 - sbhchawk
- Seattle (7-9) - ACKW1227
- Arizona (8-8) - Rob Burson
Dallas (8-8) - rsterling
- Philadelphia (8-8) - GibsonV
- New York Jets (8-8) - Bronco Mike
- Cincinnati - from Oakland (8-8) - K-Lazz
- San Diego (8-8) - Broncologist
- Chicago (8-8) - pmmojo
Tennessee (9-7) - zclayro
- Cincinnati* (9-7) - Vancezack
- Cleveland - from Atlanta* (10-6) - DBroncs1414
- Detroit* (10-6) - broncofan91
- Pittsburgh* (12-4) - mikebirty
Denver* (8-8) - coffee
- Houston* (10-6) - Nelliott34
- New England - from New Orleans* (13-3) - crushsg
- Green Bay* (15-1) - Bronco Rob
- Baltimore* (12-4) - Eddie.Teach
- San Francisco* (13-3) - CorJackorange
- New England* (13-3) - crushsg
- New York Giants* (9-7) - John Coatney