With my obsession with the draft this year I have become so bored that I began making my own personal big board that holds realistic to who will be available by the time we are up to pick.
***Fletcher Cox is not on this list because he will be long gone by pick 25***
MY BIG BOARD:
- Dre Kirkpatrick- If he is here, we have to grab him. BPA at position of need.
Jerel Worthy- My second favorite DT (Cox #1). Much more proven than Brockers and has better tape. I think Worthy's style of play will fit in perfect with our defense. Dude is a monster.
- Luke Kuechly- Biggest longshot on this board, but I believe he could slip to us. I know that we just resigned Mays, but Kuechly has versatility to play OLB as well and is too good to pass up on.
- Stephon Gilmore- Another corner who could help our team and become elite in time. Not as high on my list as Kirk but still would be a great pick.
- Michael Brockers- Big, disruptive player who has loads of potential. But he does have a lot of bust potential as well and that scares me into dropping him to #5.
- Dont'a Hightower- On here for the same reasons as Kuechly and he also brings an attitude to the defense. Hightower is a physical specimen who can do it all.
- Peter Konz- I want to go defense in the first, but if none of these prospects above are available I would have to consider taking the best center available who could replace the questionable JD Walton and help me get some sleep at night knowing Peyton is safe.
- Doug Martin- Love him, favorite running back in the draft aside from TR3 obviously. He can do it all but I have him so far down due to the fact that I believe Mario Fannin will emerge this year and we can get Turbin late in the rounds.
- Janoris Jenkins- High risk, high talent. Falls this far because I am frankly sick of having players on the broncos with character concerns as it usually does not play out in our favor.
- Kendall Reyes- Big, strong, athletic DT with a lot of upside.
- Lavonte David- Very under the radar player in this year's draft. I like him and think he will be very productive at the next level. Who knows what we end up doing with DJ Williams.