1. the rest of the nation gets together and decides to change your middle name to 'freaking.'
2. Your little brother has two rings, and is still the second best QB in the family
3. And he is still known as 'your little brother.''
4. your new team just traded away quarterback jesus because he plays a different style than you.
5. you're an even mightier football god if your team trades away quarterback jesus when you are 36 years old, have had four neck surgeries and haven't played a down in a year.
6. John Elway goes on a pilgrimage to your house.
7. the rest of the nation quits teasing about your giant forehead and comes to realize that it enhances echolocation, giving you uncannyprecision when throwing into coverage.
8. the offensive coordinator asks you what kind of offense you'd like him to coordinate
9. vegas improves the odds of your new team winning the super bowl from 70:1 to 10:1
10. the defense isn't sure about all this picking up third down and keeping drives alive business. they worry they will get out of shape and lose their figures.