1. The Draft/Free Agency = the Christmas catalog that comes out in August: So much excitement until you realize that you're 3 and a half months away...
So many similarities in the anticipation calendar
2. OTA's = Going to the store in august and looking at all the cool stuff you hope to get for Christmas: Fun but really just a holdover so you don't die with anticipation.
3. Opening of training camps = day after thanksgiving: everyone is getting excited but there's still a month before anything actually happens
4. Preseason opener = Dec. 1st: anticipation continues to build... so close yet so far away
5. Preseason Games = Christmas music: awesome and fun but not as awesome as actual games/christmas day
6. Last preseason game = week before christmas: HOLY CRAP ITS ALMOST HERE!!! yeah but there's still a week to go
7. First game = Christmas Eve: Totally freaking awesome and in some cases as awesome as Christmas itself but only a small dose of what's ahead...
8. First Sunday of Football = Christmas Day: HOLY $#*^ ITS FINALLY HERE YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I♥ Football
9. First Sunday Night game = Christmas Night: after winding down from an awesome day BAM more awesomeness
10. First Monday Night Game = that awesome late Christmas Present: Heck yeah I was so excited from yesterday that I totally forgot about this, but it too is awesome!