I was informd that I don't get to make roster decisions for our beloved team. This came as a surprize. I'm still curios though. What would you go with? Cases in point after the jump...
I think i would prefer unspectacular steady production from my starters with big play potential trying to develop consistentcy behind the starters. How bout you?
1. Keep Drayton Florence or Josh Moore/Squid/Bolden. CB is deep. Keep the guy who is better at the beginning? (Florence) or the guys you hope develop consistentcy through playing time? I doubt the young guys can be stashed on the PS.
2. Julius Thomas or Green or Ingram. We probably keep 4 TE's. Which 2 of these guys?
3.Lance Ball or Johnson/Omon. You know my vote if you read my other post today.
4. Keith Brooking, or Mohammed/ Johnson?
5. Leonhard or one of the young special teams playing safties?
6. Stokley or a younger, faster kid?
Remember, the young guys we cut may sign elsewhere and develop. Do we keep 1 year insurance policies hoping to win it all this year or do we bite the bullet and try to develop dynamic players for PM's 2nd and 3rd seasons? WE will be drafting in the bottom 3rd if we make the playoffs so thats a consideration as well i guess. The talent we could select to replace 1 and done veterens.