|K||Matt Prater||Britton Colquitt|
|P||Britton Colquitt||Matt Prater|
|LS||Lonie Paxton||Aaron Brewer|
|PR||Eric Decker||Syd'Quan Thompson|
|KR||Lance Ball||Matthew Willis|
Via: Denver Broncos
A few notes:
- Caleb Hanie is still the 2nd string QB, But Osweiler has moved ahead of Adam Weber and is currently the 3rd stringer, while Weber is the 4th
- Lance Ball is the second string RB and Ronnie Hillman is the third string
- Knowshon Moreno is above the bottom feeders at RB, but he needs to perform well in camp and the preseason and stay healthy to be more than a 3rd down back.
- Matt Willis is ahead of Brandon Stokley.
- Virgil Green has moved ahead of Julius Thomas as the third string TE. Thomas needs a strong preseason
- Jason Hunter has moved ahead of Ayers in the starting lineup, and interestingly Derek Wolfe is listed at DE instead of DT and rookie Malik Jackson is listed at DT instead of DE.
- Nate Irving has been moved from the MLB position to the SLB position
- Mike Mohamed and Steven Johnson are 2nd and 3rd string mike backers. This will be an interesting battle during the preseason.
- DJ Williams is still listed as the 1st team WLB, but Woodyard is 2nd while Trevathan is 3rd string. This is another battle that will be fun to watch in the next coming weeks
- A fan favorite Syd'Quan Thompson is listed as the 4th string RCB, and looks to be a long shot to make the team as a CB.
- Quinton Carter and Rahim Moore are both listed as starting safeties. Really looks like the coaching staff wants them to start. Mike Adams is the 2nd string SS, while recently signed Jim Leonhard who was put on the PUP is the 3rd string FS.
- Eric Decker is ahead of Squidy as the punt returner. I really don't think Decker will be back there much at all this season.
- Lance Ball and Matthew Willis are your kick returners.
Overall nothing too surprising. Wolfe being listed at DE is a little surprising to me, but he will be used all over the line. Hunter ahead of Ayers isn't much of a surprise since he has been taking a lot of 1st team reps recently. A lot can and will change in the coming weeks, so don't put a whole lot of stock into this, but it gives us an idea on what the coaching staff thinks. Can't wait until Thursday night to see our guys in action!