Let’s do a mental exercise. If I were to say, over the last two games our quarterback couldn’t consistently complete balls down field, struggled to convert 3rd downs, turned the ball over (throwing into double and triple coverage), only moving the ball late when the other team switched to soft coverage’s to prevent the big play, what would you think? I think of Orton and Tebow. Manning is no Orton of course (or Tebow for that matter), he plays better and at times I see the same player that has destroyed many Broncos teams. And maybe over the course of the year he and the Broncos offense will improve. I will of course continue to watch the team faithfully.
But what do I know, I am just a fan.
- Decker and Thomas need to catch balls to be considered elite
- The pass rush needs to be more consistent
- Offense needs to take advantage of our defensive efforts
- Run and throw the ball from a power set already!
- What would we do without Stockly?
- Carter can play corner
- Woodyard, WOOYARD!
- Great defensive adjustments Jack!
- Great hit Joe but you only knocked the helmet off!
- Coach Fox, this is your team not Peyton’s