Whelp, pretty much sucked it up on my two biggest upset picks with the Rams and Jaguars both laying a big fat egg for me. Fortunately, I also picked up the Dolphins, Lions, Cowboys and Redskins who all at least put up a valiant fight. You win some, you lose some. I really shouldn't have tried to pick mostly underdog teams to win this week, but oh well.
Speaking of not picking underdogs, I'm going to ignore my advice again this afternoon as there is really only one game that perks my interest and that is the Baltimore Ravens travelling to Pittsburgh to play the Steelers. Everyone is down on the Steelers, but I think they will fight their way back close to .500 before seasons end and the Ravens are notorious for not getting up to play against teams they think are inferior.
I would say the Kansas City Chiefs and Houston Texans game is interesting too, but it just seems like the Chiefs keep getting all of the breaks in their schedule. Then again, maybe we'll get lucky and the Texans will catch the Chiefs with their pants down today.
More from Mile High Report:
- Week 7 Open Thread: The Early Games
- Broncos Over/Under: Indianapolis Week 7
- Horse Tracks: It's Von Miller's Time Today
- Broncos at Colts: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming and more
- Mile High Report Scout: Indianapolis Colts Offense
- TV Broadcast Map: Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts (NFL Week 7, NBC)
- Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts: Week 7 Gameday
- Von Miller: 2.75 seconds
- Broncos vs Colts: Five Keys To The Game
- Create-a-Caption: IrSAY What?