Aside from the touchdown drive, the Broncos offense has been pretty ho hum so far tonight. Fortunately, the Colts have not fared much better. Peyton Manning will hopefully settle into the game by halftime, so until then the Broncos defense needs to keep Andrew Luck in check and keep the damage to a minimum.
Von Miller already looks tired out there. I had hope that wouldn't be the case, but mid-season conditioning is quite different than pre-season conditioning and its really showing in Von tonight. I do think he'll come alive for a series or two before the game is out, but he'll need a few more games to get up to full speed.
Lastly, turnovers are freaking annoying. Why must we lead the league in fumbles? Dang you Trindon Holliday! Wait, now I love you again Trindon. Dang you! Stop being feast or famine!
Where to Watch: Don't miss the game! Here is a list of where to catch the game today.
NFL Scores: Keep up to date on scores from around the league on SBNation.com's NFL Scoreboard.
More from Mile High Report:
- First Quarter Open Thread
- Broncos and Chiefs Inactives: Woodyard OUT
- Week 7 Open Thread: The Late Games
- Week 7 Open Thread: The Early Games
- Broncos Over/Under: Indianapolis Week 7
- Horse Tracks: It's Von Miller's Time Today
- Broncos at Colts: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming and more
- Mile High Report Scout: Indianapolis Colts Offense
- TV Broadcast Map: Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts (NFL Week 7, NBC)
- Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts: Week 7 Gameday
- Von Miller: 2.75 seconds