Create a caption for the photo above, and post it in the comments below! Why is Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett bending down so low to high-five quarterback Tony Romo? Is it their new secret high-high handshake? Did Garrett pull a "down low, too slow"? Will Romo fall for it?
YOU DECIDE! Get creative.
We'll peruse the comments and pick a winner for the next week.
(Photo by Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports)
"Sorry Mike, but I'm no longer your Reid Option."
1. Reid: Could you watch my dogs this weekend?
2. It's okay, Its okay, we both have to play Denver.
3. Vick: I can barely get my hands around you.
4. Reid: You smell fantastic.
Vick: I use Head and Shoulders
Reid: But you don’t have dandruff.
5. If you don't know me by now...you will never never never know me.
6. I can't believe Breaking Bad is about to end.
We have to take a moment to tip our hats to Mancar this week. He completely killed it last time around, with six captions that were just too good to not share!
Best of the Rest:
Do you know any good buffets near here?
Vick-"Andy, you’re my dog"
Andy- "…um Mike…."
Vick-" well, uh, I just mean…it’s good to see there’s some fight left in you…for an old dog"
Vick-"ahhh crap….I did it again…."
There is no love like a man and his walrus.
Dude....twinkies are back!
Mike you may not complete passes but you, you Michael complete me.