The Denver Broncos really need to improve their time of possession, if only to give their defense the wind they need to harass Philip Rivers. I love the hurry up when it puts up touchdowns, but I absolutely hate it when it produces 1 minute drives.
Peyton Manning has not really done much so far today as Julius Thomas took his four yard pass to the house for a touchdown on the Broncos first drive of the game. Since then, it's been mostly ho-hum. The short drives also are not doing the Broncos defense any favors, but that's plainly apparent right now.
I expect the Broncos offense to come alive for a few drives in a row here soon, so obviously now isn't the time to panic. It also helps that the San Diego Chargers are scoring field goals instead of touchdowns and I am certain that will come back to haunt them soon. And just as I type this last paragraph, here come the Broncos offense baby!
Where to Watch: Don't miss the game! Here is a list of where to catch the game today.
NFL Scores: Keep up to date on scores from around the league on SBNation.com's NFL Scoreboard.
More from Mile High Report:
- LIVE - Denver Broncos at San Diego Chargers: Open Thread 1
- Julius Thomas active: Week 10 Broncos Chargers inactives
- Broncos vs. Chargers: Five Questions with the Enemy
- Week 10 Open Thread: The Early Games
- Musings and Observations: San Diego Chargers
- Manning vs. Brady QB Tracker: San Diego Chargers
- Broncos at Chargers: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming and more
- Denver Broncos Injuries: Champ Bailey Out; Duke Ihenacho Questionable - Horse Tracks
- Broncos vs Chargers: Five Keys To The Game
- TV Broadcast Map: Denver Broncos vs. San Diego Chargers (NFL Week 10, CBS)