28. Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC. Pick Grade: A+
I did not expect him to be there. Holy **** batman. He’s a disruptive beast with pass rushing ability. Incredibly strong. Man child.
58. Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin. Pick Grade: B-
I think Denver could have traded back into the 3rd and gotten him. But I don't know their draft board. Denver said they had Ball high because he doesn’t get hurt. I guess our backfield is all balls now.
90. Kayvon Webster, CB, South Florida. Pick Grade: B+
Projects as an outside corner with blazing speed. Maybe taken a little high, but a quality player. Great tackler. I’m expecting Tony Carter to be cut.
146. Quanterus Smith, DE, Western Kentucky. Pick Grade: A
What's not to love about this pick? He was leading the nation in sacks last year before tearing his ACL. He had 3 sacks against Alabama!!!
161. Tavarres King, WR, Georgia. Pick Grade: A
Decker is at the end of his contract and Welker and Thomas have two years left. Andre Caldwell barely saw the field last year and Willis is only a special teamer. Great pick. King can stretch the field.
173. Vinston Painter, OT, Virginia Tech. Pick Grade: B
Physical beast who played D-line/OG and tackle. He's a project, but he's got the tools to play OG/OT. 6th round, why not?
234. Zac Dysert, QB, Miami. Pick Grade: B
There were a lot of people on the board I like better. But who gives a **** about the 7th round.
Also, I love the Shaun Phillips signing. It’s good to be a Bronco fan.
I think Oakland and San Diego had great drafts as well.